To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.



Ecclesiastes 3:1


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

WINTER WONDERLAND

After many LONG hours....I finally have the store put together for Christmas. Lots of new arrangements and one-of-a-kind pieces will be added every day all the way up to Christmas. Hope you enjoy the tour......but be prapared.....I went a little picture overboard!



Hand painted antique ironing board.



Old mini coal bucket.
Hand made & painted snowman head in wreath.

Antique sleigh.
Old rubber boot.
Mini wooden sleigh.

Hand painted skate.
Old measuring cup.
Prim angel tree.
Hand made, hand painted wooden snowman.
How did that sleigh get in there?
Teacher tree.
Hand painted teacher skate.
Hand made, hand painted snowman wreath.
Hand painted snowman skate.
My favorite piece in the store...this wicker sleigh.
Oh, I just wanna pinch his cheeks!
Hand painted skate.
Hand painted skate.
Hand made, hand painted snowman wreath.
I didn't forget about Santa....
Hand painted skate.
Well.....that's all the pics I have right now.  I will continue to update you on all the goodies I make between now and Christmas.  Although.....I will have to say....my front windows are quite cute...I'm waiting until tonight when it is dark to snap some pictures of them.  Stay tuned....you'll wanna see them!!!

Thanks for the looking, I'm sorry I got a little carried away on the pictures ....leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Christina

13 comments:

  1. GREAT PICS! I LOVE IT ALL! THE SNOWMAN IN OLD COAL BUCKET & MEASURE CUP & THE OLD IRON BOARD ARE MY FAVES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina.............not too many pics at all!
    Can't wait to see more. Everything looks so great. You have been very busy!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina,
    I always Love seeing photos of your store.
    One day Im going to Road Trip it up there and come Shop!!
    TFS.
    Have a great week,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your displays!! I can't wait to put up my tree and use my snowman hat I got from you last year! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute displays!
    I am just loving your store, so many cute items!
    Great job!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christina...no matter what season of the year your shop always looks amaZing!!

    I really enjoyed seeing all of your Christmas you are offering...I'd LOVE to come visit you and do some shopping!!


    Hugs
    Rox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your store looks so nice Christine!!! Love all the snowmen! Wish you were a little closer to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christina it is a winter wonderland!! So enchanting - I wish it were closer!! I hope you have a wonderful Holiday season full of eager shoppers!!

    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your store! I'll be visiting before Christmas ~ you've got some gorgeous stuff! Thanks for the eye candy!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can't post too many pictures of your adorable store. I'm sure you will have a wonderful holiday season. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in awe! I love all the snowpeople! They're everywhere! Oh I can't get enough peeking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOU MEAN THERE IS SUCH A THING AS TOO MANY PICS????? NO WAY!

    CHRISTINA YOU HAVE DONE A FABULOUS JOB OF DECORATING YOUR SHOP! I WILL HAVE TO MAKE A TRIP DOWN THERE.

    YOU HAVE REALLY WORKED HARD ON THAT AND I AM WISHING YOU A VERY FRUITFUL HOLIDAY SEASON. (IN OTHER WORDS.....SELL OUT GIRLFRIEND!! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to make it to your store. I am loving every picture of it!
    :-)
    -Lisa
    www.booth555.com

    ReplyDelete