To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.



Ecclesiastes 3:1


Thursday, November 4, 2010

MY STORE FRONT WINDOWS!

Here are my front windows here at the store.  (I only have 2, six foot windows....so I only really have two displays to show you).  One window I wanted to arrange some snowman in....the other one I wanted to display Santa.  The sleigh is a real antique I arranged some snowmen in, and the Santa is a 40" tall, made of wood and hand cut, sanded, painted and arrranged by moi...:)  I then put a tree with berries and snowflakes in his hand.  Hope you enjoy.  Very hard to take pictures behind glass, so I hope you can see it all.

I had a customer like the display so well, she brought me an old carriage and I arranged the same snowmen in hers.  Here is her little buggy.....
If you missed my store pics....click on WINTER WONDERLAND  for pics of all my cute wittle snowmen!

Stay tuned for more pics of all my new creations!
Ho! Ho! Ho!

10 comments:

  1. Girl how adorable all in the buggy! The big one pushing, so cute, I just love this idea!
    I might have to steal it for my baby buggy & add some snowboys!
    So cute!
    Your store is really beautiful!
    Keep sharing
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful storefront pictures. This will definitely draw a crowd in. Best of luck to you this Holiday Season.
    Blessings,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!
    You window displays look Amazing!!
    Perfection!!

    I love the buggy display.
    How sweet of her to bring it to you.

    ~Tam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your window displays look awesome!!

    Who doesnt love snowmen and of course our wonderful Santa??!! (wink wink)

    You did a great job painting Mr Clause himself!!

    Love the display of snowmen in your customers buggy too!!

    I cant wait to see more of what you create Christina!!

    HuGs
    Rox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just imagine the delight on shoppers faces when they see your adorable windows!! Reminds me of the main street displays of days gone by!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...amazing store front displays...that Santa is great

    hugs, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you really know how to put a display window together. Everything looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those windows look wonderful Christina! It would certainly draw me in for more of a look!
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful display you did in your windows! It looks clean and simple, but says everything! I bet customers are going to ask to buy that Santa. I LOVE THAT SANTA! The colors are gorgeous too.
    Dale

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christina...how adorable...I love all those Snowmen - how festive and pretty.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete