To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.



Ecclesiastes 3:1


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Primtive and Country Christmas Decor

Finally have my Christmas display's out and ready to sell.  Lots and lots of primitive snowmen!  Hope you enjoy.  If you are planning on stopping by, come early.  Most of the one-of-a-kind pieces will be sold out fast.

How many snowmen are in your family?
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6?
These hand made, hand painted wooden snowmen
can be made to match the number of people in your family.
Looks great sitting on you porch greeting your guests.
And the best part?  Have your last name painted in Frosty's hat!
Need a primitive snowman ornament?
We have many to choose from.
Need a snowman top hat tree topper?
Look no further...
Need a special one-of-a-kind gift?
How about a snowman in a coal bucket?
Not a creature was stirring...
....not even my mouse!
Need a personalized gift?
Need a new Gingerbread Man?
How about a wreath?
Many, many small resin Santa and snowmen to choose from.
Antique slaw/kraut cutter with winter scene.
Need a large Santa or snowman to put on your front porch?
These are hand made, hand painted.
Need a "Baby's first Christmas" ornament?
Why not get a unique baby shoe hand painted
and personalized on both sides?

Need a new firkin sugar bucket?
Don't forget about your 2012 Calendar
Thanks for taking the time to look...
Stop by our store for more great
Christmas gifts.  Don't forget,
we specialize in custom orders!

7 comments:

  1. Such beautiful wares. I absolutely love all the snowmen! I bet you sell out of everything.
    Blessings,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many wonderful things Christina!! Loved seeing all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness Christina your shop is a fairyland of delight.
    Everything is so perfect!
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Love it all as usual.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your things. Do you ship? If so, how do I go about ordering?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Alice, I do ship, just email me what you were interested in and I can give you pricing. I can then just send you an invoice through Paypal and then ship.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. How beautiful! I love it all, especially the snowmen. I wish I lived cloer.

    ReplyDelete